All natural foods delivered....
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links that help support my family. If you use my link I will get a small commission.
So, I'm gonna be real, I'm NOT a researcher, it is not my fave thing to do at all!! I do it when I NEED to, but most of the time I go off personal recommendations from friends or family online or in real life for products and services. That is why I'm inspired to review items and services I love so you too can love them without the hassle of a TON of research.
I learned about Thrive Market, just the way you are, through an online friend saying all the things she loved about it. As a family with a lot of food allergies and a passion for eating high quality foods, it can be expensive, so the idea of getting my high quality, often organic pantry staples through a subscription service is a major time saver! Because let's be real, hitting my local Safeway, Costco, Trader Joe's and New Seasons is a LOT to get everything I want at the most reasonable prices, I'm actually not a penny pincher at all, but I'm a believer in my time being incredibly valueable and I don't want to squander it when there are things like Thrive Market to help me use my most precious resource the best, my time!
What you need to know...
1. It costs $59.95 per year to be a member.
2. You save about 20% on each item, compared to the prices at a regular grocery store, correction at a speciality grocery store, most of their items are not available at your neighborhood store.
3. Shipping is FREE on all orders over $49.
4. You get a 30 day free trial, before you pay the $59.95 fee.
5. There are offers for FREE products to try almost daily. To your e-mail inbox you'll get a code telling you about the deal for that day, if you purchase a certain amount of product that day, you'll get the free product. My last one was 2 free organic, non-gmo, vegan, soy free chocolate bars from https://hukitchen.com/ and they were AMAZING!!
6. They are currently piloting frozen meats to their members, I can't wait for this!
7. There is a friend referall service, if you get a friend to sign-up they get 25% off their first order and when they pay the fee for their first year, you get $25 thrive market credit.
Here's my link to try it out...